Gamers_Heaven
Welcome To GamersHeaven Please Sign In
Gamers_Heaven
Welcome To GamersHeaven Please Sign In
Gamers_Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for gaming and playing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Assassin\'s Creed
Administrator
Administrator
Assassin\'s Creed

sad Empty
PostSubject: sad   sad EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:11 pm

me and my ex broke up and now we are all confused if we are datin or not cause we were talkin one night and then she ask what would i do if she dumped me and i said idk .. then i asked if she has been thinkin of dumping me for awhile now and she said yeah. then i said do you want it to be over and she said no not yet and i asked what did that mean she didnt answer then i said nevermind i know its over .. then i logged of then i logged back in then she said its not then we were talking yesterday i asked if i could have another chance and she said yeah then i asked if we were still dating she said do you want to and i said do you then she said yeah then i said yeah. Then hours later she asked again if we were dating and she didnt know and i didnt know either. so she said we werent dating then i like just fell apart and i kinda am still. so what should i do?
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Dragoon
Dragoon
Ashe

sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad   sad EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:28 pm

Well you should maybe take some time apart and figure out exactly what you both really want. It sounds as if both of you are kind of unsure. You are young so there is no need to rush things. Maybe taking some time apart will help.
Back to top Go down
Assassin\'s Creed
Administrator
Administrator
Assassin\'s Creed

sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad   sad EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 6:14 pm

yeah. i kinda am hoping we will get back together.
Back to top Go down
Assassin\'s Creed
Administrator
Administrator
Assassin\'s Creed

sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad   sad EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:53 pm

well i asked her back out and she said yes and i am happy now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad   sad Empty