Gamers_Heaven
Welcome To GamersHeaven Please Sign In
Gamers_Heaven
Welcome To GamersHeaven Please Sign In
Gamers_Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for gaming and playing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which is your favorite Resident Evil game?

Go down 
3 posters

Which is your favorite Resident Evil Game?
1. Resident Evil (Original)
Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? I_vote_lcap0%Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2. Resident Evil (Remake)
Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? I_vote_lcap33%Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
3. Resident Evil 2
Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? I_vote_lcap33%Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
4. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? I_vote_lcap0%Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5. Resident Evil Code Veronica X
 0% [ 0 ]
6. Resident Evil 4
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Ashe
Dragoon
Dragoon
Ashe

Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? Empty
PostSubject: Which is your favorite Resident Evil game?   Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:18 am

Which is your favorite Resident Evil Game and why? Out those I've listed, which is only the main games in the series, not the level based ones such as Gun Survivor or Outbreak ones, I'd say my favorite is the Remake of the Original, followed closely by the Original.

The thing that pushes the Re-make ahead of the original is not the graphics as most would say, but the added parts to the story. I really liked how they fleshed the story out more and did a bit more with Trevor. (Lisa's Dad and person who designed the mansion, for those who didn't know.)
Back to top Go down
Assassin\'s Creed
Administrator
Administrator
Assassin\'s Creed

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite Resident Evil game?   Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:07 am

I loved number 4 it was easy and kinda scary sometime's lol. The boss's we're really hard at time's and some level's we're too. So i like number 4
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Dragoon
Dragoon
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite Resident Evil game?   Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:33 am

I hated RE4 as a Resident Evil game.... It really had nothing to do with the storyline of the series except having Leon in it.... None of the normal critters were in it and they made it way to easy. You had ammo coming out the wazoo!! That is not a survival horror game. I mean what is a RE game without zombies?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Assassin\'s Creed
Administrator
Administrator
Assassin\'s Creed

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite Resident Evil game?   Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:53 am

well they were zombies and it was awesome the bosse's were tough which i like a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Dragoon
Dragoon
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite Resident Evil game?   Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:57 am

No those were not zombies.... They were plagas (sp). Totally different from zombies. Zombies don't have alien looking things sprout out of their heads. lol! I myself didn't find it very difficult at all. Ammo and weaponry were just too easy to come by.
Back to top Go down
Assassin\'s Creed
Administrator
Administrator
Assassin\'s Creed

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite Resident Evil game?   Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:16 am

yeah. well i thought they were zombies but i guess not. but some bosse's we're indeed kinda hard. the last boss was easy. the "IT" was just plain odd and creepy.
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Dragoon
Dragoon
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite Resident Evil game?   Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 10:22 am

My main problem with the game was it really didn't feel like a Resident Evil game to me. While I see there is a need to introduce new aspects to games to keep them alive, I feel that there is also a need to keep some of the aspects of the other games that the fans have grown to love so much. They not only changed every enemy they took away your need to "survive" with making the ammo and weaponry to easy to obtain.
Back to top Go down
Assassin\'s Creed
Administrator
Administrator
Assassin\'s Creed

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite Resident Evil game?   Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:22 am

yeah.
Back to top Go down
furbz
Assassin
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite Resident Evil game?   Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:23 pm

I mean, it'd be cool to discuss the games. Or you know, you could always just tear down everyones opinion, that's cool too.
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Dragoon
Dragoon
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite Resident Evil game?   Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:34 pm

furbz wrote:
I mean, it'd be cool to discuss the games. Or you know, you could always just tear down everyones opinion, that's cool too.

What is it with you? Who tore down anyone's opinion? No one. We were having a discussion on the game. We have differing opinions. Big deal. You are the one that brought negativity into this discussion, not me and not Eman. It would be boring world if everyone agreed on everything. It is the differing opinions that keep a discussion going.

Eman, I hate to say this but if you don't do something about some of your members immediately you won't get many more. Who wants to come to a place if when they express a different opinion from the others they are immediatley jumped. He is violating one of your most important rules (Once again):
- And most importantly, do not FLAME other users! Flaming is abusing or being mean to another user for whatever reason. If you have a problem with someone, ignore them. If that doesn't work, PM a moderator!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite Resident Evil game?   Which is your favorite Resident Evil game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite Resident Evil game?
Page 1 of 1