Gamers_Heaven
Welcome To GamersHeaven Please Sign In
Gamers_Heaven
Welcome To GamersHeaven Please Sign In
Gamers_Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for gaming and playing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Affiliates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Assassin\'s Creed
Administrator
Administrator
Assassin\'s Creed

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Affiliates   Affiliates EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 9:00 pm

We now have 2 more website on our affiiates. me and ashe were talking about it and we decided to do it. It is located in the portal under "affiliates". I am kinda not sure what this does except it lets people get to your forum/website. So i like it. What do you guys think about this?
Back to top Go down
Ashe
Dragoon
Dragoon
Ashe

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:05 am

Well affiliates are websites that will put a link through a written link or through a button on their site linking to you. This way people that are are their site will hopefully see your link and click come here, like the site and join. In exchange for them putting a link to your site on their site, you put a link of theirs on yours. Very Happy

Too bad there isn't a way for you to put them at the bottom of the front page. A lot of times people don't look at the portal page. Most affiliate boxes (At least from what I've seen of forums.) are on the main page. It may be worth your while to see if you can find a code that will let you do that. I can give you the one I use, it works on both Invisionfree and Zetaboards so there is a chance that it may work for you too. Very Happy That way your affiliates would be seen on the front page. Let me know and I'll get the code for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Assassin\'s Creed
Administrator
Administrator
Assassin\'s Creed

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:55 am

Now i fixed it there are here at the top and in the portal. So this will ( i hope ) do better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates Empty

Back to top Go down

Affiliates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers_Heaven :: Issues-
Jump to: