The rules to which every new member of the forums agrees to adhere are as follows:
- Refrain from use of adult language. There are children present on these forums, and it's only fair to respect them by not swearing.
- Do not spam. The definition of spam is loose, but there is definitely a line which should not be crossed. Go by the general guideline, if in doubt whether you are spamming, don't post it!
- Do not Mod/Op beg. If you want to become a moderator, prove your worth by contributing valuable posts and threads. Do not repeatedly ask to be made a moderator!
- Signatures must remain within 500 pixels (width) and 250 pixels (height). Going over this limit will mean your signature will be edited.
- Absolutely no linking to other websites in your signature.
- No double posting. This means, posting once and then posting to your own reply or thread without other members posting in between.
- No racism, sexism, homophobia or similar discrimination. This will not be tolerated. We live in a far too developed society for such arcane ways of treating people to be allowed.
- And most importantly, do not FLAME other users! Flaming is abusing or being mean to another user for whatever reason. If you have a problem with someone, ignore them. If that doesn't work, PM a moderator!
- Do not post obscene or inappropriate images on these forums (porn, hentai, ect...). If you see such an offense, PM a moderator IMMEDIATELY and we will deal with the situation, don't try to handle it yourself. As for the offender, if the transgression is bad enough, action can and will be taken against said user. (This also means not to post links to websites that contain hentai/porn and what-not. This will be dealt with the same way.)
- No Illegal content (e.g. copyrighted songs and videos; pirated software; ROMS; ISO's; cracks; images/porn; stolen identity information; etc) or Links or Information for obtaining illegal content is permitted.
- Lastly, have fun!