Gamers_Heaven
Welcome To GamersHeaven Please Sign In
Gamers_Heaven
Welcome To GamersHeaven Please Sign In
Gamers_Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for gaming and playing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto - anime/manga ^-^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erol
Assassin
Assassin

Naruto - anime/manga ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Naruto - anime/manga ^-^   Naruto - anime/manga ^-^ EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:48 pm

Here we can discuss, civilly, things to do with Naruto. Talk about both the anime and the manga, just keep all spoilers secret please Smile .

What are everyone's favourite characters? Battles? Do you like any of the villains? Is there anything you wish was different? Favourite jutsu? Favourite bloodline limit? Talk, talk, talk! ^-^

I do very much like Orochimaru, of all the characters in Naruto. His abilities are very unique and snakes happen to be my favourite animal. Plus I just know he isn't evil! It's a gut instinct! ^-^ And some proof in later chapters, but yeah... Very Happy

Oh, and I really like his Shadow Snake jutsu, where he creates snakes from within his sleeves that grab an enemy. To be able to do that...it would be perfect. Then everyone would run from me ^-^

I LOVED the fight with Lee and Gaara during the Chunin prelims. It was amazing how fast Lee could move against Gaara, easily getting a few hits between the sand shield. It was awful what happened to Lee though, but he certainly showed everyone that someone can win without using ninjutsu or genjutsu.

At the moment, I am watching the Naruto Shippuuden episodes and my brother reads the latest chapters and gives me updates on what is happening. All very kind of him to do ^-^. Has anyone watched the movie?
Back to top Go down
furbz
Assassin
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - anime/manga ^-^   Naruto - anime/manga ^-^ EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:03 pm

I will have to go with Naruto as one of my favorite characters. But overall, I love Kisame. He has the coolest sword EVAR. I also like...damnit forgot his name. He's one of the jonin for the leaf village. Always smokes a cigarette. I just like him because of his trench knives though. But yeah, Kisame is awesome. I have to love the Mangekyou keki genkai. Yeah, I dropped out of watching it but I still love the show and characters. My favorite battle would have to be the Lee vs. Gaara one as well. But I do love when Itatchi uses Mangekyou Sharingan on Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Erol
Assassin
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - anime/manga ^-^   Naruto - anime/manga ^-^ EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:40 pm

The guy you're talking about is Asuma Smile He's pretty cool! I feel sorry for him though, since he has Choji for a student he has to spend a LOT of money on food >_< Poor guy.

Kisame is a strange one though, isn't he? I've always wanted to know why he's fish-like and where he got his sword. It doesn't like anyone else and seems very much alive! It's very freaky. Plus, I don't know whether to hate him or like him. He's one of my neutral Akatsuki people. Itachi is in the good books though...now. Once again, that's due to the recent chapters. *sigh*

When Itachi uses that technique, his eyes weaken though. It makes him slowly become blind. Powerful trick, but very costing.
Back to top Go down
Squall Leonheart
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - anime/manga ^-^   Naruto - anime/manga ^-^ EmptySat May 31, 2008 6:38 pm

I like Neji and Kimimaru. I also favor Asuma because of his abilities to channel his charka into his knuckles and extending his blades ( from normal to chakra blades). I like Neji because he's Neji Razz. Kimimaru because he's awesome and is one of a kind ( if you know what I mean).

I honestly think the show revolves around Sasuke too much. They show just rename it Sasuke.

I hate the Naruto manga though. The show and the manga conflict. Like where it said the 4th was the leader of the Akatsuki while we all know that it is ....( don't know if you guys know who it is and I don't wanna spoil it for those who don't). Anyhow, I hate how the Akatsuki leader ( <<< wanna say his name so badly but I don't wanna spoil) killed Jiraya.
Back to top Go down
furbz
Assassin
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - anime/manga ^-^   Naruto - anime/manga ^-^ EmptySat May 31, 2008 7:10 pm

The reason it's named Naruto, is because there is actually a town in Japan called Naruto. Uzumaki is japanese for whirlpool, for which the town of Naruto is famous for. Very Happy

*the more you know*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto - anime/manga ^-^   Naruto - anime/manga ^-^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto - anime/manga ^-^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers_Heaven :: General Chat :: Anime-
Jump to: